The Hanks Family

The Hanks Family

Monday, December 7, 2015

December is awesome.

My birthday was Saturday. As many of you probably already know, I celebrate it for quite some time.   This weekend involved eating baked goods, watching parades (although not actually celebrating me, they gave us candy), gingerbread house decorating, and Chrtimas tree decorating. Today I redeemed my Starbucks birthday reward, opened more birthday cards in the mail, and opened our I800 Provisional Approval from USCIS! Sometimes I feel this paper chase is like a video game. "When you earn this, it unlocks these next steps!" (Disclaimer: The next steps are more of the same paperwork, but you are getting closer to the goal.) The difference is that I'm playing a game I can actually win, for once.  ;)
I hope Elijah gets as much joy from opening his care package as I have gotten from opening birthday and Christmas cards. They really make this season awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment